Welcome to the Pulse Community! Our mission is to provide a peer-to-peer support channel for the most distinguished technology and business executives in the world to unite and learn from each other. These guidelines are designed to keep our global executive community a safe, inspiring, and impactful place for all of our members.
- Treat members with respect. Our general rule of thumb is to treat members on Pulse the way you would treat them in a real life business setting.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for hateful conduct. Your account will immediately be suspended if you promote violence, or attack or threaten others on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, religion, age, or disability. This policy extends to all content and conduct on Pulse including posts, comments, usernames, and profiles.
- It is the obligation of all participants to comply with all applicable antitrust laws and to refrain from engaging in anticompetitive conduct. For further guidance, please see Gartner’s complete antitrust policy here.
- Any opinions expressed by Pulse Users are their own and do not represent the views of Gartner.
- Member profiles are proprietary to each member; do not scrape member information (manually or with scripts), do not send unsolicited promotional materials to members, and do not publish or post other members’ private information without their express authorization and permission.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the Pulse community at any time. For example, you might be removed if you fail to adhere to these guidelines.
These guidelines may change over time, so check back regularly for updates!