How-to use Pulse
Download a Social Card
- Social Cards can be downloaded for Quick Polls only. You must answer the poll before being able to download the Social Card for that poll.
- Click on the Download button after you’ve answered the poll.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can customize a variety of options, which include:
• Data filters: Company size; department; role; industry; geography.
• Insight text: By default, Pulse provides insights based on your previously-selected data filters; however, you can choose to rephrase the insights provided or type a new insight entirely to suit your purpose.
• Insight position: Choose where you would like your Social Card to display the insight text.
• Show question: Determine whether you want to display the Quick Poll question within your Social Card.
• Chart type: Select which type of chart would best display your data or resonate most with your audience.
- Click Download to save the image on your computer, and re-distribute it as you wish. Remember to tag Pulse on LinkedIn and Twitter!